All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecognized for over 50 years as the best-paced and most comprehensive guitar method available, Alfred's Basic Guitar Method has introduced over 5 million beginners to the joy of playing guitar. Alfred's Basic Rock Guitar Method 1 provides a completely new approach to learning guitar for students who want to play in the rock style. By starting on the 6th string, you are immediately able to play riffs and licks that inspire guitarists to continue learning and have fun doing it! The book features clear, well-paced instruction along with large photographs of fingerings that are expected from the Alfred's Basic series. Companion audio tracks that can be downloaded or streamed online are included with the book, and you can also download the TNT 2 software which lets you slow down tracks, isolate and loop parts, and change tempos and keys for customized practice. The included DVD features video lessons and MP3 audio tracks. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Guitar Methods---the best choice for today's beginning guitar students.
- Author(s)L C Harnsberger,Nathaniel Gunod,Ron Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Basic Guitar Library
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight249 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.