All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionGreat Music & Musicians provides a foundation for understanding the major cultural periods---from the Greco-Roman Era to the present. It guides students through musical styles and the development of music through the ages. The book and CD includes art and listening examples that offer an opportunity for discussions. Although t correlated page-by-page, book 1 is appropriate for pia students in Premier Pia Course, levels 1A and 1B. It also may be used by students in other pia methods or as a focal point for group lessons. Each unit includes an overview and historical background, a closer look at important musical developments, art to provide further insight into life during the time, a short summary, listening suggestions, and a written review.
- Author(s)Nancy Bachus,Tom Gerou
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitlePremier Piano Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight295 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.