Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management Implementation by Pallika Majmudar, Munwar Shariff, Amita Bhandari (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMunwar Shariff is an experienced software trainer for CIGNEX Techlogies Inc. He has trained many users, administrators, and developers in Alfresco and many other CMS systems. This book distils the hands-on approach of his training courses into a concise, practical book. The emphasis is on getting up and running fast and discovering the scope and power of Alfresco 3 incrementally through practical examples. This book is designed for system administrators, experienced users, and business owners who want to install and use Alfresco in their teams or businesses. Because Alfresco is free, many teams can install and experiment with its ECM features without any upfront cost, often without management approval. The book assumes a degree of technical confidence but does t require specialist system administration or developer skills to get a basic system up and running. Alfresco is particularly suitable for IT consultants who want or need to set up a flexible enterprise content management system for their clients, be that for demonstration, development, or as a mission-critical platform. This book gets you to that result quickly and effectively. Though this book is t a developer guide, various examples in the book will help developers to extend Alfresco functionality and to integrate Alfresco with external systems.
- Author BiographyAmita Bhandari is a Senior Consultant at CIGNEX. She has extensive experience in implementing Enterprise Web Applications using J2EE technologies. For the past four years, at CIGNEX, she has rolled out numerous Alfresco deployments worldwide in the areas of Document and Web Content Management. She has worked on performance tuning projects where Alfresco was deployed in clustered and load balanced environments. She has also implemented Single Sign On for easy communication between two systems. She has worked with clients in media, gaming, healthcare, and e-governance. She has trained many students in advanced Java technologies. She holds a Masters in Computer Applications from Rajasthan University, India. She has co-authored a book titled Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management and has also worked as a Technical Reviewer for the book titled Alfresco 3 Web Services. Munwar Shariff is the CTO and EVP of EMEA at CIGNEX. CIGNEX is the leading provider of open source Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for businesses and government agencies. He has served as the chief architect and manager of engineering teams for 19 years in the areas of business application software, Internet applications, social media, and mobile applications for customers worldwide. He is an expert in Content Management Systems (CMS). Since co-founding CIGNEX in late 2000, he has successfully delivered more than 130 CMS applications using various open source technologies. He has written a number of articles on open source CMS, is an experienced trainer, and a frequent speaker at conferences related to this topic. Munwar earned his M.S. in Digital Electronics and Advanced Communications from National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, India. He has authored three technical books on open source CMS: Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management, Implementing Alfresco, and Plonelive. Pallika Majmudar is a Senior Consultant at CIGNEX Technologies. She has strong hands-on experience in Java-based technologies, such as J2EE, Object-oriented Architecture and Design Patterns, Frameworks, web services, and web scripts. She has architected and led many content management projects for customers in the USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, and India. She has implemented Alfrescobased solutions for clients across verticals like media, healthcare, hi-tech, and communications. Pallika has earned a Masters degree in Computer Applications from Gujarat University, India. She has co-authored a book titled Alfresco 3 Enterprise Content Management.
- Author(s)Amita Bhandari,Munwar Shariff,Pallika Majmudar
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication08/06/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1018 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.