All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.81Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAlgae Abstracts is the first in a series of bibliographies on water re- sources and pollution published by IFI/ Plenum Data Corporation in cooperation with the Water Resources Scientific Information Center (WRSIC). It is produced wholly from the information base compris- ing material abstracted and indexed for Selected Water Resources Abstracts. The bibliography is divided into volumes according to the publication dates of the source documents. Volume 1 contains 569 abstracts cov- ering publication dates up to and including 1969; Volume 2 contains 730 abstracts covering the years 1970 to 1972. The material included in this bibliography represents computer selections based on the presence of a form of the word alga somewhere in the referenced citation. Substantively, the material typifies WRSIC's centers of com- petence approach to information support of the Office of Water Re- sources Research (OWRR) of the Department of the Interior. Most of the references in this bibliography are the work of the center of competence on eutrophication at the University of Wisconsin. The indexes refer to the WRSIC accession number, which follows each abstract. The Significant Descriptor Index is made up of a fraction of the total descriptors and identifiers by which each paper has been indexed. It represents weighted terms that best describe the informa- tion content; this status is indicated by the asterisks which precede them. The General Index includes all the remaining descriptors and identifiers by which each paper in this bibliography has been indexed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1450 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byOffice of Water Resources Research Staff
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.