Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe MathRadar series is written and organized with emphasis on helping each individual study mathematics at his or her own pace. The MathRadar series consists of clean and concise summaries, callouts, additional supporting explanations, quick reminders and/or shortcuts to facilitate better understanding. Algebra-Functions plus Statistics & Probability covers the following 7 chapters: 1. Functions 2. Linear Functions 3. Quadratic Functions 4. Basic Statistical Graphs 5. Descriptive Statistics 6. The Concept of Sets 7. Probability This book includes thoroughly explained concepts and detailed illustrations of algebra with a comprehensive Solutions Manual. With the Solutions Manual, students will be able to learn various ways to solve problems and understand difficult concepts step by step, on your own, at your own pace. Other titles by MathRadar: * Algebra-Number systems * Algebra-Expressions * Geometry
- Author BiographyMrs. Aejeong Kang is a mother of 2 children. She wrote the MathRadar series because she believed that the best way to help her children develop strong confidence and knowledge in mathematics was by writing math books herself. She has a strong academic background in Mathematics, and holds a Bachelors' degree in Mathematics and Master's degree in Mathematics as well from Sogang University in Korea. Also, she has completed a Ph.D. program in mathematics from University of Utah. Because she is a mom, she would do anything for her children. That's why she has been able to pour all her knowledge, energy, and soul into these books. She hopes that her books will help all parents in the search for well-written, easy to understand math books for their children, and help all ambitious students find success and confidence in learning and pursuing their goals. She will continue to write more books for continually higher levels throughout the next couple of years, so if you thought this book was a big step towards better education for your child, look into her new books coming out soon. Please visit our site at http: //www.mathradar.com/ The MathRadar series are great and enjoyable for anyone from grades 6 through 10 in mathematics.
- Author(s)Aejeong Kang
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.