All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe central topic of this book is the presentation of the author's principle of arithmetical paraphrases, which won him the Bocher Prize in 1924. This general principle served to unify and extend many isolated results in the theory of numbers. The author successfully provides a systematic attempt to find a unified theory for each of various classes of related important problems in the theory of numbers, including its interrelations with algebra and analysis. This book will be of interest to advanced students in various branches of mathematics, including number theory, abstract algebra, elliptic and theta functions, Berulli numbers and functions, and the foundations of mathematics.
- Author(s)E. T. Bell
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/07/1927
- Series TitleColloquium Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight369 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.