All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on two series of lectures given at a summer school on algebraic combinatorics at the Sophus Lie Centre in Nordfjordeid, Norway, in June 2003, one by Peter Orlik on hyperplane arrangements, and the other one by Volkmar Welker on free resolutions. Both topics are essential parts of current research in a variety of mathematical fields, and the present book makes these sophisticated tools available for graduate students.
- Author BiographyOrlik has been working in the area of arrangements for thirty years. Lectures on this subject include CBMS Lectures in Flagstaff, AZ; Swiss Seminar Lectures in Bern, Switzerland; and Summer School Lectures in Nordfjordeid, Norway, in addition to many invited lectures, including an AMS hour talk. Welker works in algebraic and geometric combinatorics, discrete geometry and combinatorial commutative algebra. Lectures on the topic of the book include Summer School on Topological Combinatorics, Vienna and Summer School Lectures in Nordfjordeid, in addition to several invited talks.
- Author(s)Peter Orlik,Volkmar Welker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight293 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorGunnar Floystad
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.