All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebraic K-Theory is crucial in many areas of modern mathematics, especially algebraic topology, number theory, algebraic geometry, and operator theory. This text is designed to help graduate students in other areas learn the basics of K-Theory and get a feel for its many applications. Topics include algebraic topology, homological algebra, algebraic number theory, and an introduction to cyclic homology and its interrelationship with K-Theory.
- Author(s)Jonathan Rosenberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/1995
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed 1994. Corr. 2nd printing 1995
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.