All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a second edition of Lang's well-kwn textbook. It covers all of the basic material of classical algebraic number theory, giving the student the background necessary for the study of further topics in algebraic number theory, such as cyclotomic fields, or modular forms. Lang's books are always of great value for the graduate student and the research mathematician. This updated edition of Algebraic number theory is exception. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/1994
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1994. Corr. 3rd printing 2000
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.