Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a second edition of Lang's well-kwn textbook. It covers all of the basic material of classical algebraic number theory, giving the student the background necessary for the study of further topics in algebraic number theory, such as cyclotomic fields, or modular forms. Lang's books are always of great value for the graduate student and the research mathematician. This updated edition of Algebraic number theory is exception. --MATHEMATICAL REVIEWS
- Author(s)Serge Lang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1994
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.