All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents fundamentals from the theory of algebraic surfaces, including areas such as rational singularities of surfaces and their relation with Grothendieck duality theory, numerical criteria for contractibility of curves on an algebraic surface, and the problem of minimal models of surfaces. In fact, the classification of surfaces is the main scope of this book and the author presents the approach developed by Mumford and Bombieri. Chapters also cover the Zariski decomposition of effective divisors and graded algebras.
- Author(s)Lucian Silvestru Badescu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byVladimir Masek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.