All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents fundamentals from the theory of algebraic surfaces, including areas such as rational singularities of surfaces and their relation with Grothendieck duality theory, numerical criteria for contractibility of curves on an algebraic surface, and the problem of minimal models of surfaces. In fact, the classification of surfaces is the main scope of this book and the author presents the approach developed by Mumford and Bombieri. Chapters also cover the Zariski decomposition of effective divisors and graded algebras.
- Author(s)Lucian Silvestru Badescu,Vladimir Masek
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2001
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight565 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.