All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebraic number theory introduces students to new algebraic tions as well as related concepts: groups, rings, fields, ideals, quotient rings, and quotient fields. This text covers the basics, from divisibility theory in principal ideal domains to the unit theorem, finiteness of the class number, and Hilbert ramification theory. 1970 edition.
- Author(s)Pierre Samuel
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Translated byAllan J. Silberger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.