All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of quasivarieties constitutes an independent direction in algebra and mathematical logic and specializes in a fragment of first-order logic-the so-called universal Horn logic. This treatise uniformly presents the principal directions of the theory from an effective algebraic approach developed by the author himself. A revolutionary exposition, this influential text contains a number of results never before published in book form, featuring in-depth commentary for applications of quasivarieties to graphs, convex geometries, and formal languages. Key features include coverage of the Birkhoff-Mal'tsev problem on the structure of lattices of quasivarieties, helpful exercises, and an extensive list of references.
- Author(s)Viktor A. Gorbunov
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- Series TitleSiberian School of Algebra and Logic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note1
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.