Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this collection, all fully refereed, original papers, reflect many aspects of recent significant advances in homotopy theory and group cohomology. From the Contents: A. Adem: On the geometry and cohomology of finite simple groups.- D.J. Benson: Resolutions and Poincar duality for finite groups.- C. Broto and S. Zarati: On sub-A*-algebras of H*V.- M.J. Hopkins, N.J. Kuhn, D.C. Ravenel: Morava K-theories of classifying spaces and generalized characters for finite groups.- K. Ishiguro: Classifying spaces of compact simple lie groups and p-tori.- A.T. Lundell: Concise tables of James numbers and some homotopyof classical Lie groups and associated homogeneous spaces.- J.R. Marti: Anexample of a stable splitting: the classifying space of the 4-dim unipotent group.- J.E. McClure, L. Smith: On the homotopy uniqueness of BU(2) at the prime 2.- G. Mislin: Cohomologically central elements and fusion in groups.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication26/02/1992
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1509
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byF.R. Cohen,Jaume Aguade,M. Castellet,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.