Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, two seemingly unrelated fields - algebraic topology and robust control - are brought together. The book develops algebraic/differential topology proceeding from an easily motivated control engineering problem, showing the relevance of advanced topological concepts and reconstructing the fundamental concepts of algebraic/differential topology from an application-oriented point of view. It is suitable for graduate students in engineering and/or applied mathematics, and academic researchers.
- Author(s)Edmond A. Jonckheere
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1997
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous line figures
- Weight1068 g
- Width163 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.