All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies algebras and linear transformations acting on finite-dimensional vector spaces over arbitrary fields. It is written for readers who have prior kwledge of algebra and linear algebra. The goal is to present a balance of theory and example in order for readers to gain a firm understanding of the basic theory of finite-dimensional algebras and to provide a foundation for subsequent advanced study in a number of areas of mathematics.
- Author(s)Douglas Farenick
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2000
- Series TitleUniversitext
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.