Algorithmic Aspects of Wireless Sensor Networks: Third International Workshop, Algosensors 2007, Wroclaw, Poland, July 14, 2007, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $151.64+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWireless ad-hoc sensor networks have recently become a very active research subject due to their high potential of providing diverse services to numerous - portant applications, including remote monitoring and tracking in environm- tal applications and low-maintenance ambient intelligence in everyday life. The e?ective and e?cient realization of such large-scale, complex ad-hoc networking environmentsrequiresintensive,coordinatedtechnicalresearchanddevelopment e?orts,especiallyinpower-aware,scalable,robust,wirelessdistributedprotocols, due to the unusual application requirements and the severe resource constraints of the sensor devices. On the other hand, a solid foundational background seems necessary for sensor networks to achieve their full potential. It is a challenge for abstract modeling, algorithmic design and analysis to achieve provably e?cient, sc- able and fault-tolerant realizations of such huge, highly dynamic, complex, n- conventionalnetworks.Variousfeatures,includingtheextremelylargenumberof sensor devices in the network, the severe power, computing and memory limi- tions,theirdense,randomdeploymentandfrequentfailures,posenewinteresting abstract modeling, algorithmic design, analysis and implementation challenges of great practical impact. This workshop aimed to bring together research contributions related to diversealgorithmicandcomplexitytheoreticaspects ofwirelesssensornetworks. This was the third event in the series. ALGOSENSORS 2004 washeld in Turku, Finland, ALGOSENSORS 2006 was held in Venice, Italy. Since its beginning, ALGOSENSORS has been collocated with ICALP. The Third International Workshop on Algorithmic Aspects of Wireless S- sor Networks (ALGOSENSORS 2007) was organized by Wrocla w University of Techlogy.TheworkshopwasheldonJuly14,2007,inconjunctionwithICALP 2007. After a careful review by the Program Committee of 25 submissions, 11 regular papers were accepted to ALGOSENSORS 2007. Apart from the regular talks, two keyte speeches were given at the workshop.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/02/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4837
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight284 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Volume editorJacek Cichon,Miroslaw Kutylowski,Przemylsaw Kubiak
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.