Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $159.38Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.64+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA one-stop resource for the use of algorithms and protocols in wireless sensor networks From an established international researcher in the field, this edited volume provides readers with comprehensive coverage of the fundamental algorithms and protocols for wireless sensor networks. It identifies the research that needs to be conducted on a number of levels to design and assess the deployment of wireless sensor networks, and provides an in-depth analysis of the development of the next generation of heterogeneous wireless sensor networks. Divided into nineteen succinct chapters, the book covers: mobility management and resource allocation algorithms; communication models; energy and power consumption algorithms; performance modeling and simulation; authentication and reputation mechanisms; algorithms for wireless sensor and mesh networks; and algorithm methods for pervasive and ubiquitous computing; among other topics. Complete with a set of challenging exercises, this book is a valuable resource for electrical engineers, computer engineers, network engineers, and computer science specialists. Useful for instructors and students alike, Algorithms and Protocols for Wireless Sensor Networks is an ideal textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate courses in computer science, electrical engineering,and network engineering.
- Author BiographyAzzedine Boukerche, PhD, is a Canada Research Chair Professor in wireless and mobile computing at the University of Ottawa, Canada. He is the Founding Director of PARADISE Research Laboratory, also at the University of Ottawa. Dr. Boukerche is a well-known and internationally respected researcher in his field. He has published numerous papers in the fields of wireless networks, mobile and pervasive computing, and wireless ad hoc and sensor networks. As an associate editor, program chair, and general chair, he has contributed to many international journals and conferences in the area of wireless and mobile networking, wireless ad hoc, and sensor and mesh networking. He has also received several national and international awards for excellence in research and his scientific contributions to the field of wireless and mobile networks.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series on Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight940 g
- Width166 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAzzedine Boukerche
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.