All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is intended for lectures on string processes and pattern matching in Master's courses of computer science and software engineering curricula. The details of algorithms are given with correctness proofs and complexity analysis, which make them ready to implement. Algorithms are described in a C-like language. The book is also a reference for students in computational linguistics or computational biology. It presents examples of questions related to the automatic processing of natural language, to the analysis of molecular sequences, and to the management of textual databases.
- Author BiographyProfessor Maxime Crochemore received his PhD in 1978 and his Doctorat d'etat in 1983 at the University of Rouen. He got his first professorship position at the University of Paris-Nord in 1975 where he acted as President of the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science for two years. He became professor at the University Paris 7 in 1989 and was involved in the creation of the University of Marne-la-Vallee where he is presently Professor. He also created the Computer Science research laboratory of this university in 1991, which has now more than fifty permanent researchers. He was the director of the laboratory until 2005. Professor Crochemore is Senior Research Fellow at King's College London since 2002. Christophe Hancart received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Paris 7, France. He is now an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Rouen. Thierry Lecroq received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of Orleans in 1992. He is now a professor in the Department of Computer Science at the University of Rouen.
- Author(s)Christophe Hancart,Maxime Crochemore,Thierry Lecroq
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2007
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables 142 exercises
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.