All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames Sveck is an isolated young adult caught in the summer before he is to begin college at Brown University. The only person in his life with whom he is able to successfully relate to is his grandmother; otherwise, James prefers solitude. Cameron s use of first-person narration allows the reader to create an intimate relationship with James as he works through his life and through the therapy sessions mandated by his parents. The reader learns about James present as he recounts the events of his days, but the reader also learns about James s past through his reflection in therapy sessions.
- Author BiographyPeter Cameron is an American novelist and writer living in New York City. He is best known for his novels Andorra, The Weekend, The City of Your Final Destination and Coral Glynn. His work has appeared in The New Yorker, Grand Street, and The Paris Review. Jordi Fibla has translated numerous authors, including Philip Roth, William Kennedy and Thomas Pynchon.
- Author(s)Professor and Director Peter Cameron
- PublisherLibros del Asteroide S.L.U.
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibros del Asteroide S.L.U.
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byJordi Fibla
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.