All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over 300 rap rhythms, witticisms, insults, wisecracks, politically incorrect quips, courageous stands and words of inspiration from the mind, heart and soul of the brash young Cassius Clay, as he steadily grew into the magnificent man who is Muhammad Ali. From a narcissistic self-promoter who eventually became a man of enduring spirituality through a journey of formidable tests, Ali has emerged as a true superhero in the annals of American history, and the Worldwide Ambassador of Courage and Conviction. This fresh, first-person book serves as a hilarious and moving hands-on autobiography by Muhammad Ali, the intrepid man of action who spoke in soundbites, all wittily and powerfully visualized by the provocateur graphic designer, George Lois.
- Author BiographyAdvertising communicator George Lois is known for dozens of marketing miracles that triggered innovative and populist changes in American and world culture. His most famous work includes the I Want My MTV campaign, Jiffy Lube and Tommy Hilfiger ads, USA Today's breakthrough singing TV campaign, and ESPN's In Your Face campaign. He is also known as the legendary creator of the iconic Esquire covers of the 1960s. Lois is the author of five books of his work; his previous book is Sellebrity, dealing with his campaigns using celebrities in fresh and outrageous ways. Ron Holland worked alongside George Lois in the glory days of the Creative Revolution as a pioneer copywriter of Big Idea advertising. They continue their never-really-separated lives working on their matchless kind of advertising to this day.
- Author(s)George Lois
- PublisherTaschen GmbH
- Date of Publication05/08/2006
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Series TitleKlotz S.
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintTaschen GmbH
- Out-of-print date12/08/2009
- Weight1333 g
- Width195 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.