All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMuhammad Ali was one of the greatest champions of all time. HIs boxing skills were unparalleled, and his words have never been forgotten. This book is a complete and fascinating exploration of the man whose legendary motto was 'float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.'
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Nancy J. Hajeski has written young adult nonfiction for Hammond, national award-winning romantic fiction for Penguin-Putnam, four Jane Austen graphic-novel adaptations for Marvel Entertainment, and edited a number of Lyon's Press fiction anthologies. Her interest in boxing began in childhood, when she watched prizefights on TV with her father (and saw Muhammad Ali reciting poetry on The Jack Paar Show ). That interest was revived during her days as a Regency romance author doing research on an era when gentlemen would travel hundreds of miles by coach to view a match, and where betting was so heavy, fortunes could be won or lost. Hajeski works out of the Catskill Mountains in New York and lives beside a world-class trout stream.
- Author(s)Nancy J Hajeski
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteill
- Weight2540 g
- Width287 mm
- Height356 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.