Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
About this product
- DescriptionNow available in paperback, this book is the first study to explore the life and work of Alice Milligan (1866-1953). A prolific writer for over six decades, Milligan published her work in a range of genres, including poetry, short stories, vels, travelogues, biography, plays, journalism, letters, and memoirs. From 1891 to the 1940s, she founded a series of cultural, feminist, commemorative, and political organizations that put the rth on the map of the Irish Cultural Revival and provided a new resonance to Irish visual culture. The book t only reclaims an unjustly forgotten Irish cultural and political activist during this foundational era in modern Ireland, but also provides new ways of interpreting the Irish Cultural Revival itself.
- Author(s)Catherine Morris
- PublisherFour Courts Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintFour Courts Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations section
- Weight850 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.