All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a century, Lewis Carroll's classic stories of logic and lunacy have inspired delight in young and old alike. Alice Through the Looking-Glass continues Alice's adventures and sees her walking through a mirror into a topsy-turvy world. There she meets a host of bizarre characters, including Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Humpty Dumpty and the Red Queen. But is it all a dream?
- Author BiographyLewis Carroll (1832-98), whose real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson, was an ordained deacon, an Oxford don and the world-famous author of the two children's classics about Alice and her wonderful adventures.
- Author(s)Lewis Carroll
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWalker Illustrated Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight590 g
- Width182 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Oxenbury
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Most relevant reviews
- brett662105 Jul, 2013by
Excellent - best kids classics ever
This is a fantastic book - from a fantastic children's series. The stories are good to read and the pictures are bonus. All the books in this walker classic series are great. My kids are reading them again even though they are just in their teens ! Please bring out more like this .