CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionHandsomely produced in hardcover at a very affordable price, Barnes & Noble Signature Editions have been carefully edited and reset in a modern design for greater readability. Each volume includes an introduction, informative tes and a chrology of the writer's life and times to enable the reader to gain a deeper understanding of these enduring works.
- Author BiographyLewis Carroll was the nom-de-plume of Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832-1898). He was an English author, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon, and photographer. His talent as a mathematical student at Oxford won him the Christ Church Mathematical Lectureship in 1855, which he continued to hold for the next twenty-six years. Despite early unhappiness, Dodgson was to remain at Christ Church, in various capacities, until his death.
- Author(s)Lewis Carroll
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBarnes & Noble Signature Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/02/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Introduction byKristine Moruzi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.