All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Alice in Wonderland where thing is quite what it seems. On an ordinary summer's afteron, Alice tumbles down a hole and an extraordinary adventure begins. In a strange world with even stranger characters, she meets a rabbit with a pocket watch, and a grinning cat, joins a mad tea-party and plays croquet with the fearsome Queen of Hearts! Lost in this weird and wonderful fantasy land, Alice begins to wonder exactly how she'll ever find her way home . . .
- Author BiographyLewis Carroll's real name was Charles Lutwidge Dodgson. He was born on 27th January 1832 at Daresbury in Cheshire. He studied at Christ Church, Oxford University and later became a mathematics lecturer there. He wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865) and Through the Looking Glass (1872) for the daughters of the Dean of Christ Church. He was very fond of puzzles and some readers have found mathematical jokes and codes hidden in his Alice books. His other works include Phantasmagoria and Other Poems (1869), The Hunting of the Snark (1876), Rhyme? And Reason? (1882), The Game of Logic (1887) and Sylvie and Bruno (1889, 1893). Dodgson was also an influential photographer. He died on 14th January 1898.
- Author(s)Lewis Carroll
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight370 g
- Width161 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sir John Tenniel
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.