All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the untimely death of her fiance, Anna Walker turns to Gabe, an old high school acquaintance, for support. However, their reunion is soon embroiled in chaos when Anna discovers that her fiance was murdered and she is the next target. Gabe's idyllic life in safe, suburban Des Moines gets hurled into overdrive as he tries to protect Anna from her fiance's sordid past. A Gideon Bible, found in a Minneapolis motel, begins to mysteriously guide and challenge him. Gabe and Anna's search for answers ultimately leads them to the Philippines where they are met with unimaginable hardships. Alice's Road is a unique spiritual journey. Gabe learns that sitting in a pew is the start of spiritual development, t the end. Two contrasting lifestyles collide as Gabe and Anna discover the level of sacrifice they are willing to endure in their pursuit of justice. This fast-paced, gritty vel will keep you guessing.
- Author BiographyWhat would motivate a man, who joined the Navy out of high school during which time he developed a fascination for Southeast Asia, who earned a BBA from The University of Iowa, who got married and had two children, to suddenly become a voracious writer? Who knows what force turns a daily experience into inspiration, but for Mitch Yeager, that experience happened in 2002. An ordinary drive across town. An unexpected wave by a police officer to stop for a funeral procession. A lone man following the hearse riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle. Then, the driver of the motorcycle turned his head and their eyes met. That was it. A chance encounter. Or was it? For the next year, while sitting in his car, waiting for his children, waiting for his wife, waiting for appointments, during lunch breaks, during every spare minute, words came from somewhere. He wrote. And wrote. And wrote. Ten years later, Alice's Road, was published.
- Author(s)Mitch Yeager
- Date of Publication08/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.84Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.