All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description'The Galactic Alien Race Federation has overwhelmingly elected to invite Planet Earth to race for the future and join the Alien Race across the galactic universe'. So begins the inspiration behind the work of the six designers featured in Alien Race . A full-colour feast for the eyes, Alien Race contains sumptuous original artwork and all the development stages - from sketches to character studies, different techniques and media - involved in creating humans, aliens, strange and wonderful creatures and out of this world landscapes. Packed with useful and fascinating design tips, and with plenty to please the eye, this book is a must for design students, artists and lovers of unique and beautiful artwork.
- Author BiographyScott Robertson is a concept designer, head of Entertainment Design at Art Center College of Design and Founder of Design Studio Press.
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Noteover 200 colour illustrations
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byScott Robertson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.