Aligning Human Resources and Business Strategy by Linda Holbeche (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $129.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat difference can the aspiring HR strategist really make to business value? In the new edition of her ground-breaking book, Linda Holbeche answers this question and provides the tools and insights to help HR managers and directors add value to the organization by implementing effective HR initiatives that are aligned to core business strategies. Featuring updated profiles and case studies from top HR strategists who have used their skills to deliver a variety of key business objectives, Aligning Human Resources and Business Strategy, 2nd edition provides inspiration and guidance on how to apply the theory to challenges in your organization. Learn how you can strengthen and prove the relationship between people strategy and business success through your approach to performance and development and impress at the highest levels with this new edition of an HR classic. Linda Holbeche is Director of Research and Policy at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Linda chairs and speaks at meetings and conferences worldwide and appeared at number six in Human Resources magazine's HR most influential 2008 roll call of top industry thinkers.
- Author BiographyLinda Holbeche is Research and Policy Director at the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Linda is responsible for leading the CIPD's extensive management research programme and the translation of that knowledge into practice for the benefit of all those involved in the management and development of people. She heads a 40 strong team, including 12 expert research advisers, and is a key spokesperson and advocate for the people management and development profession, in the media and in relations with government and other opinion formers. Linda was previously with the Work Foundation where she was Director of Leadership and Consultancy and prior to this she was Director of Research and Strategy at Roffey Park Institute for 12 years.
- Author(s)Linda Holbeche
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.90Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $19.40
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.31
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.