Aligning and Balancing the Standards-based Curriculum by David A. Squires (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.68Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $44.48+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A coherent approach to curriculum, instruction, and assessment in the age of standards-driven education!. It will be an excellent contribution'. - H Lynn Erickson, Author, Concept-Based Curriculum and Instruction (Corwin Press 2002). 'The book builds a bridge of confidence that will convince readers both of the ideas and their own ability to succeed' - David W Champagne, Professor Emeritus, University of Pittsburgh. 'A wonderful and thorough explanation of the Balanced Curriculum' - Michelle Barnea, Educational Consultant, Milburn, New Jersey. The book offers a comprehensive collection of curriculum mapping and assessment tools, including sample lessons, rubrics, planning guides, state-specific examples of implementation; and screen shots from the online database, all illustrating the balanced curriculum process in action.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Squires is currently an associate professor working with doctoral students in the Educational Leadership Program at Southern Connecticut State University, specializing in curriculum, school reform, and organizational development. Previous positions include with the Comer School Development Program at Yale University; as a central office administrator for over a decade in Red Bank, New Jersey, where student achievement improved from below to above grade level; as a research specialist at Research for Better Schools in Philadelphia; as a graduate research assistant in the Learning Research and Development Center at the University of Pittsburgh, where he received his doctorate in curriculum and super-vision with minors in language arts education and administration; and as a high school English teacher in suburban Pittsburgh and inner-city Cleveland. He heads a con-sulting firm, ABC Education Consultants, LLC, that assists school districts in writing and implementing the Balanced Curriculum.
- Author(s)David A. Squires
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.