All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlive and Winking follows a similar philosophy to its forerunners Alive and Kicking and Alive and Grinning. Alive and Winking contains a vibrant, eclectic collection of full colour illustrated short stories. A themes matrix assists teachers to target students' interests. The anthology is suitable for whole class study of as part of a wide reading program such as literature circle. As part of the English Alive program, the vel has a number of accompanying worksheets, found in the English Alive Teacher Resource Book Phase 3, covering language, reading, thinking strategies, and an overview of the vel.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2006
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleAlive and... Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJacaranda Wiley, Australia
- Out-of-print date25/02/2016
- Weight437 g
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $43.97
- AU $59.35Trending at AU $69.56
- AU $27.19Trending at AU $28.11
- AU $34.40Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $37.99
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $19.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.