All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClimb aboard for a journey into the world of trains! In this fascinating nfiction title, readers learn about the history of trains, the different uses for them, and the different types and parts including freight cars, box cars, passenger cars, and the caboose. With detailed photos, informative text, and intriguing facts, this book will have readers delighted from cover to cover!
- Author(s)Jennifer Prior
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleTime for Kids Nonfiction Readers: Level 3.2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.