All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is basically several short stories or vignettes about people, what I learned about people and the impact it can have on you while being involved in public transportation for 27 years. I even learned a lot about my self in the process!
- Author BiographyThe author is the son of working class parents from Newport, Rhode Island. He enjoys spending quality time with family, pets and friends. He is very outgoing, a practical joker and a self proclaimed, Social Advisor due to many friends and co-workers asking basic advice on life in general.
- Author(s)III,William F Alsheimer
- Date of Publication02/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.