All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to investing for your future, there's only one sure bet - asset allocation the easy way to get started. This title offers everything you need to kw about how to: implement a smart asset allocation strategy; diversify your investments with stocks, bonds, real estate, and other classes; and, change your allocation and lock in gains. Trying to outwit the market is a bad gamble. If you're serious about investing for the long run, you have to take a -nsense, businesslike approach to your portfolio. In addition to covering all the basics, this new edition of All About Asset Allocation includes timely advice on: learning which investments work well together and why; selecting the right mutual funds and ETFs; creating an asset allocation that's right for your needs; kwing how and when to change an allocation; and, understanding target-date mutual funds. ' All About Asset Allocation offers advice that is both prudent and practical - keep it simple, diversify, and, above all, keep your expenses low - from an author who both kws how vital asset allocation is to investment success and, most important, works with real people' - John C. Bogle, founder and former CEO, The Vanguard Group. 'With All About Asset Allocation at your side, you'll be executing a sound investment plan, using the best materials and wearing the best safety rope that money can buy' - William Bernstein, founder, EfficientFrontier.com, and author, The Intelligent Asset Allocator .
- Author BiographyRichard A. Ferri, CFA, is president and senior portfolio manager of Portfolio Solutions, LLC, and an adjunct professor of finance at Walsh College in Michigan. He is the author of Protecting Your Wealth in Good Times and Bad, All About Index Funds, and Serious Money: Straight Talk About Investing for Retirement. Ferri is regularly quoted in the media including the Wall Street Journal, Barrons, Businessweek, and Forbes. He has appeared on many financial radio shows and television programs and is a frequent speaker at advisor industry events.
- Author(s)Richard A. Ferri
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight469 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.