All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs there any part of the body that fascinates young readers as much as the face? It's the first thing that children see when they look in the mirror. On the same person, the face can smile, cry, show happiness, and show anger. How does that happen? How do all the parts work together? This remarkable book, using easy words and delightful pictures, explains the face and its many parts in simple scientific terms and concepts that young minds can grasp.
- Author(s)La Zoo
- PublisherFalls Media
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalls Media
- Content NoteColor illustrations throughout
- Weight428 g
- Width245 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Translated byJunko Miyakoshi
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.