Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide aims to provide objective, time-tested methods for evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of investing in mutual funds to determine the best for your needs. It covers items including the various types available, how to use the Internet for mutual fund investing and strategies for maximizing your return of investment. The second, expanded edition includes extensive changes based on the Internet as a tool for investing, from how to find the best information to how to harvest on-line. The new material also includes risk tolerance tests and risk control techniques.
- Author BiographyBruce Jacobs is a financial consultant and teaches mutual fund investing courses at Broward Community College. His seminar The ABCs of Mutual Fund Investing is presented throughout the year. He has written numerous articles on mutual fund investing for several Miami newspapers and is the author of All About Mutual Funds (first edition). He has a master's degree in education and economics from Temple University.
- Author(s)Bruce Jacobs
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleAll About Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.