CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionInvestors battered by today's tumultuous stock market - and attracted by continued low interest rates - are making real estate one of today's hottest investment markets. All About Real Estate Investing, Second Edition , provides objective, time-tested techniques and worksheets for evaluating a property, negotiating and closing a transaction, and more. A simple yet comprehensive overview for anyone who owns - or is considering owning - real estate, this common sense guidebook explains how to buy and manage any property, from fixer-upper two flats to multi-unit complexes. New information includes: how to make inflation - whether moderate or raging - work for the investor; the changing broker/client relationship, including the role of the buyer broker; and extensive updates based on new tax laws and regulations.
- Author BiographyWilliam Benke retired from Boeing as a strategic business analysis executive, following related experience with other national and international companies. His books include All About Land Investment, Land Investor's Profit Guide and Negotiating Manual, and the first edition of All About Real Estate Investing. Joseph M. Fowler retired from Boeing as Director of Financial Analysis, Asia Pacific Area. In this capacity, Fowler consulted with international airlines in financial planning and equipment forecasting. He was coauthor of the first edition of All About Real Estate Investing.
- Author(s)Joseph Fowler,William Benke
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAll About Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date05/12/2008
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight343 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.