All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you discover the endless possibilities of quilting with strips - from 1-1/2 to 10-1/2 wide. You can explore new possibilities with strips ranging from 1-1/2 to 10-1/2 wide - and be amazed at the design variations that result. You can take inspiration from the author's insights on color, pattern, and scale as you experiment to discover your own unique style. It features 15 versatile patterns in sizes from throws to king-size quilts. Each project includes specific tips for fabric selection and placement - choose fabrics with confidence. you can cut strips from your stash or a fat-quarter collection, or use precut 2-1/2 strips.
- Author BiographySusan Guzman is Content Director at McCall's Quilting. She opened her quilt-design business in 2006 and has created patterns and quilts for more than 12 fabric companies. Susan's work has appeared in numerous quilting magazines.
- Author(s)Susan Guzman
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.