All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizers have shaped the face of modern music for the last 50 years - take a comprehensive look at the history, techlogy, engineering and future of synthesis. This book covers everything from the electric organ up to modern software.
- Author(s)Matthias Tischer
- Date of Publication12/09/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.