All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionTara Harrington's life seems perfect - a successful career as a life coach, the flashy sports car to match, and a happy home with Glenn. But when her difficult younger sister Emma anunces she's pregnant, and refuses to divulge who the father is, suspicions are aroused all round. Tara's best friend Liz's fairytale husband, Eric, suddenly doesn't seem so Prince Charming any more, and their dream move from the city to the country isn't working out as planned. But can Tara help her friend through it? Glamorous London PR girl Natalie has everything she ever wanted - except a husband. And when Tara agrees to coach her in landing the latest 'man of her dreams', the two women soon find they have more in common than either had imagined. Can Tara make it on her own? Will Liz secure her family idyll in the country? And will Natalie finally find love with a man who deserves her?
- Author BiographyMelissa Hill is originally from Cahir in Co. Tipperary, and now lives with her husband Kevin and their dog Homer in Co. Dublin. She is also the author of Not What You Think and Never Say Never.
- Author(s)Melissa Hill
- Date of Publication05/04/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight327 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.