All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most complete guide to jazz/blues soloing ever written! This comprehensive book details the sounds, elements, and approaches that make the blues such an integral part of the jazz vocabulary. Moving from blues progressions to fingerboard organization to phrasing, essential blues scales, riffs, lick development, and an array of advanced concepts and devices, including substitute scales & extended super arpeggios are covered. Throughout this process 38 solos, over 100 music examples, and hundreds of licks are featured. Written in tation and tablature.
- Author(s)Jim Fergison
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1999
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight354 g
- Width231 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.