All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough All Clear will serve as an introduction to Robert Hahn for many readers, it is the work of an accomplished poet who has been perfecting his craft for a quarter of a century. With this collection Hahn offers poems that range from sestinas to sharp-edged lyrics, from the meditative drift of Attending to the intricate precision of False Dawn. The settings in All Clear shift from the pastoral to the urban, from Wellfleet Harbor to a Paris street, from an operating room to Chavez Ravine. The figures in the book, including John Huston, Bix Beiderbecke, and J. M. S. Turner, are often artists who altered perceptions of reality by creating their own separate worlds. Ultimately, the radiance of All Clear creates its own transforming version of the world as we find it.
- Author(s)Robert Hahn
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleJames Dickey Contemporary Poetry S.
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.