All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes if we try we can disconnect from tough problems around us, but eventually the network of fractures spreads to our front doors when a husband walks out, a loved-one is arrested, a friend betrays us, a church splits, a job is terminated, a diagsis is bad, or a financial picture worsens. Suddenly with place to hide from the reality we realize life is all cracked up. Through the lens of our pain everything seems broken, bruised, and battered. But, as best-selling author Patsy Clairmont points out, there's a redeemer of our pain--Jesus. The Redeemer of the broken and discarded who mends our hearts, and even gives us a reason to laugh again. Telling inspirational stories of women's brokenness and healing, with tenderness and her trademark humor, Patsy Clairmont helps us realize that we're t alone in our struggles. Jesus buoys our spirits and refreshes our tired minds. As Patsy says, life is so much easier to bear when its shared.'
- Author BiographyPatsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling books as God Uses Cracked Pots and Sportin' a 'Tude. She and her husband live in Brighton, Michigan.
- Author(s)Patsy Clairmont
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.