All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Mrs. Mack's students find out she's to be a grandmother, they discuss their own situations and discover that two families are alike. This update of Simon's classic illustrates contemporary examples of blended and international families. Full color.
- Author(s)Norma Simon
- PublisherWhitman & Co.
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMorton Grove
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitman & Co.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width280 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Teresa Flavin
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.09
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $9.75Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $8.82Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $19.96Trending at AU $25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.