All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJo Pearson's charming illustrations feature summer and beach life with native flora and fauna setting the scene. Bring to life sandcastles, picnics, boats, barbecues, puzzles, surfboards, teacups and ice creams. Explore the extraordinary shells, beautiful flowers, stunning birds, fish and amazing sea-life...With a variety of images-from complex to simple-this is a joy to colour in for all ages. Jo brings a fresh new look to colouring books with her sense of the precious things in life and her intricate artwork...#allgoodcolouring..
- Author BiographyJo Pearson is a freelance illustrator based in Auckland. She has illustrated two books A Forager's Treasury and Wild Blackberries, and this is her first colouring book. www.jopearson.co.nz
- Author(s)Jo Pearson
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width240 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.