All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe good girl has become the big bad wolf... Rylie survived a werewolf bite. She moves to her aunt's ranch in the hopes she can enroll in a new high school and quietly continue her life-- except that she transforms into a monster every moon and struggles to control her murderous urges. Without many werewolves left, it's hard to stay in hiding. A family of hunters-Elear, Abel, and Seth-recognize the signs and follow Rylie to her new home. They want to stop her before she murders someone, and the only way to do it is with a silver bullet. Seth soon realizes the werewolf is Rylie, the one monster he failed to kill. Worse yet, he's still in love with her. Torn between family and love, Rylie struggles to reconcile her feelings and control the wolf within while Seth fights to do what's right. But what is right... obeying desire or duty?
- Author BiographySM Reine is a writer and graphic designer obsessed with werewolves, the occult, and collecting swords. Sara spins tales of dark fantasy to escape the drudgery of the desert, where she lives with her husband, the Helpful Baby, and a small army of black familiars.
- Author(s)S M Reine
- PublisherRed Iris Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Iris Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.