All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionHave you heard Let's get everybody on the same page just one time too many? Was your latest management training course just ather plateful of warmed-over dogma? Then it's time to start kicking up some dust and making a difference. In All Hat and No Cattle, maverick consultant Chris Turner shows you how to do just that. With a healthy dose of Texas humor, and with wisdom gained from experience on the front lines, she exposes much of what passes for management wisdom as baloney and offers fresh ways of thinking about organizations and the people who bring them to life.
- Author BiographyChris Turner partners with a wide variety of organizations to create sustainable learning environments that nurture creative thinking, learning, innovation, energy, fun, and meaning. A native Texan, she spent sixteen years at Xerox Business Services, both as a line manager and as the designer and leader of a breakthrough transformation strategy. She lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Chris Turner
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationReading, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.