Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from Vital Statistics, Body Basics and Fit for the Bit, this new title in the acclaimed Stablemates series brings equine fitness to life in full-colour. With full-colour illustrations, charts and diagrams on every page, All Systems Go! explains key steps to better fitness for your horse or pony.
- Author BiographyDAVID MARLIN is an internationally-renowned scientist and expert in equine physiology. He is the author of over 140 scientific papers and has written and contributed to many books including Equine Exercise Physiology (Blackwell Publishing, 2002). David's many affiliations and positions include Sports Science consultant to the British Equestrian Federation, member of the editorial board of the Equine Veterinary Journal, member of the Specialists Consultants Board for Equine Veterinary Education, and Board Member of the International Conference on Equine Exercise Physiology. MAGGIE RAYNOR is one of Britain's foremost equestrian illustrators. Her work has appeared in countless books - including medical, children's, gardening and educationaltitles - and several for The Pony Club, and she is well-regarded for her skill and versatility.
- Author(s)Maggie Raynor
- PublisherThe Pony Club
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleStablemates S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 4
- Place of PublicationKenilworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Pony Club
- Content Notecolour drawings throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.