All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRonnie Barker has long been kwn as one of Britain's greatest comedy performers. But he was also responsible for writing much of the material he performed, often hiding the fact from the public by using a number of pen names. Showcasing the complete work of a true comic icon, All I Ever Wrote is a laugh-out-loud collection of sketches, mologues, songs, poems and scripts from every strand of Ronnie's long and brilliant career. With gems like 'Fork Handle's,' Three Classes' and 'Pismouncers Unanimous, Ronnie's clever writing, double entendres and spoonerisms will bring a smile to your face, as you rediscover some of the twentieth century's finest comedy moments.
- Author BiographyOne of the greatest entertainers of his generation, Ronnie Barker was loved by millions for his roles in classic shows Open All Hours, Porridge and The Frost Report. Born in Bedford in 1929, Ronnie Barker began writing and performing in radio shows such as The Navy Lark. Barker met his comedy partner Ronnie Corbett while working on The Frost Report. Legend has it that they were signed up by the BBC after they impressed producers by filling in when a technical hitch occurred during the BAFTA awards. A gifted character actor as well as comedy writer, Barker went to star in classic sitcoms Open All Hours and Porridge.
- Author(s)Ronnie Barker
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight939 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.